Jonathan D. Wolf
Mr. Wolf, chair of the Business Litigation group, represents a variety of clients from individuals to large, publicly traded corporations in business disputes, probate and trust litigation and insurance coverage matters. He has extensive experience in litigating corporate, business, real estate, and probate and trust disputes. Mr. Wolf also handles various insurance related matters.
In 2011 and 2012, Mr. Wolf was recognized as a Northern California Super Lawyer by Law & Politics in Estate and Trust Litigation.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1986, Board of Editors, Santa Clara Law Review
- George Washington University, B.A., Public Affairs, 1983
- State Bar of California, 1986 - present
- Santa Clara County Bar Association, Chairperson, Insurance Law Executive Committee 2002
- California Insurance Law & Regulation Reporter, Editorial Board
- Insurance Litigation Reporter, Editorial Board
- Santa Clara County Bar Association, 1986 - present, Insurance Law Section, Executive Committee, 1996 - present, Business Litigation Section, Executive Committee, 1987 – 1988, Court Appointed Mediator
- West Valley College Insurance Law, Faculty, 1995
- San Jose State University, Guest Lecturer, 1994
- West Valley College, Guest Lecturer, 1992 - 1993
- Born in Paterson, New Jersey
- Married with three children