Mr. Lopez is a partner in the firm’s real estate group. He maintains a purely transactional real estate practice serving a wide range of clients, with an emphasis on commercial leasing and acquisitions and dispositions.
Mr. Lopez has extensive experience representing institutional landlords and publicly-traded tenants in the preparation, review and negotiation of commercial leases, subleases, license agreements and related documentation. He also represents property owners in connection with the structuring, negotiation and documentation of the acquisition, disposition and development of commercial real property.
- Representation of Fortune 500 company in connection with the acquisition of 450,000 square foot building, and interim leasing of 255,000 square feet within such building, including related three-party agreement between owner, lender and tenant/buyer
- Leasing counsel for institutional landlord in connection with 1,500,000 square foot Class "A" office project, consisting of three towers, located in major Los Angeles County market
- Leasing counsel for institutional landlord in connection with Class “A” office tower located in Silicon Valley
- Leasing counsel for institutional landlord in connection with eight-building office/R&D project located in Silicon Valley
- Leasing counsel for institutional landlord in connection with mixed use development, including Class “A” office and retail uses, located in major Los Angeles County market
- Representation of publicly-traded company in connection with leasing of 177,000 square foot distribution and manufacturing building
- Representation of publicly-traded technology company in connection with leasing of 99,700 square foot office/research and development space
- Representation of publicly-traded business process services company in connection with structuring, negotiation and documentation of multi-pronged transaction involving the acquisition of 100,000 square foot corporate headquarters and extension of leases relating to approximately 190,000 square feet
- Representation of multi-national semiconductor and system solutions company in connection with leasing and subleasing of several offices and other facilities, including U.S.A. headquarters
- Representation of leading global memory supplier in connection with leasing of its regional headquarters
- Representation of publicly-traded tenant in connection with 600,000 square foot warehouse/distribution center lease
- Representation of ownership group in connection with disposition of commercial real property to major urban/suburban infill developer
- Representation of multi-media entertainment company in connection with leasing of U.S.A. headquarters
PresentationsMr. Lopez regularly speaks on commercial leasing topics, including programs specifically tailored and presented to commercial real estate brokers.
- Born in San Jose, California
- Harry is married and resides with his wife and two children in Los Altos, California.
- Interests include history, geography, music, and all things automotive
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of California, Member, Real Property Law Section
- Santa Clara County Bar Association, Member, Real Property Section
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), Silicon Valley Chapter
- Association of Silicon Valley Brokers, Associate Member
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), Member
- Pacific Autism Center for Education (PACE), Member, Board of Directors
- Reading Partners Silicon Valley, Member, Board of Directors
- Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D., 1996
- Santa Clara University, B.S., Finance, 1993
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Alan Jaroslovsky, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of California