Harry is an estate tax and transactional attorney with Berliner Cohen. He focuses his practice on business transactions and tax and estate planning. Harry is experienced with charitable planning wealth transfers, entity structuring, as well as income tax planning.
Harry is originally from Canada, and relocated to southern California for college. Harry attended UCLA prior to earning his Juris Doctor from the University of Iowa – College of Law where he graduated with Boyd Service Award Highest Honors. His legal education and personal interests have focused on taxation, ultimately culminating in a LL.M., in Taxation from Loyola Law School Los Angeles. Harry is actively engaged in pro-bono work and helping low-income clients access the legal system. Prior to law school, Harry participated in JusticeCorps, an AmeriCorps program, which helped low-income litigants in the greater Los Angeles area access to legal services.
- Harry enjoys hockey and basketball
- He lives with his wife in Modesto and has two spoiled miniature dachshunds
- Harry is fluent in Canadian French, Hindi, and Punjabi
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Nevada
- Loyola Law School, LL.M Taxation, with distinction, 2014
- The University of Iowa – College of Law, J.D., with Boyd Honors, 2013
- Journal of Corporate Law (Law Review); VITA; ABA Law Scholar for 2011 and 2012
- University of California Los Angeles, M.A., summa cum laude, 2010
- Thesis: Impact of the Petroleum Industry on Athabasca River Water Supply
- Americorps; Nominated Department Scholar; Shell Oil Grant
- University of California Los Angeles, B.A., summa cum laude, 2010
- Nominated Departmental Scholar; Merit-based scholarship; and Arts and Sciences Honors