Ms. Flores represents various individuals and businesses in general civil litigation matters. She has a broad range of litigation experience, including real estate disputes, business and contractual disputes, large scale construction defect matters, personal injury and property damage claims, landlord-tenant disputes, trust and estate litigation, public entity and municipal law matters, elder abuse claims, conservatorships and guardianships.
Ms. Flores also represents families and individuals in estate planning matters, including wills, living trusts, insurance trusts, family partnerships, business succession planning, and gift and estate tax planning.
Ms. Flores joined Berliner Cohen in 2014, after spending several years as a partner in a Merced-area law firm.
- Successfully represented multiple plaintiffs in various litigation matters resulting in settlements and/or judgments in excess of $3,000,000
- Obtained favorable settlement in complicated matter involving a pharmacy error
- Handled first publicized school hazing case in the Central Valley
- Handled multi-development construction defect matters as general counsel for a local real estate developer
- Born in Merced, CA and raised in Turlock, CA
- Married with one step-son and two daughters
- Interests include traveling, reading, crafting, and spending time with family
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Merced County Bar Association
- Mariposa County Bar Association
- Merced County Women Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Humphreys School of Law, J.D., class salutatorian, 2003
- California State University Stanislaus, B.S., Criminal Justice, 1999