The insurance practice at Berliner Cohen utilizes the talents of attorneys from the litigation, corporate, and real estate departments to serve the legal needs of employers from multiple perspectives. As part of the largest general business law firm in San Jose, the insurance law practice consists of experienced litigators, transactional business attorneys and transactional real estate attorneys.
Berliner Cohen attorneys provide representation and advice in a variety of areas, including:
- Review and analysis of insurance coverage for pending and threatened litigation and pending claims
- Tendering insurance coverage and negotiating insurance coverage issues with insurance carriers
- Assisting in obtaining payment of litigation expenses by insurance carriers
- Consulting on insurance issues
- Litigating insurance coverage cases
- Consulting on and drafting of the insurance aspects of leases and real estate purchase agreements
- Consulting on insurance needs for businesses and business agreements
Clients represented by Berliner Cohen in insurance law issues include public entities, corporations and individuals in the fields of health care, computer products, real estate development and construction, professional services, financial services, manufacturing, and banking.
For more information, please contact Jonathan Wolf at email@example.com.