Latest From Berliner Cohen
- Partner, Ralph Swanson, Participates as Panelist in “The Patricia Hearst Trial: The Local Lawyers Remember”
- Berliner Cohen Appoints James P. Cashman as New Managing Partner
- Berliner Cohen Mourns the Passing of Partner Linda Callon
- Berliner Cohen Elects Three New Partners
- Berliner Cohen Secures Victory for Palisade Builders, Inc. and Doug Ross Construction
Berliner Cohen, LLP is one of the largest and oldest law firms in San Jose serving the business and regulatory needs of private business and public agencies. For almost 50 years, the Firm has developed the special expertise required by a diverse client base consisting of nationally recognized business interests and a number of Silicon Valley’s largest national and multinational corporations, new ventures, leading real estate developers and brokerages, cutting-edge technology companies, healthcare and other service providers, banking and financial institutions, municipalities, public agencies and individuals. To meet the growing needs and deep roots of the San Joaquin Valley, Berliner Cohen, LLP opened an office in Merced in 2001, and expanded into Modesto in 2011.