Mr. Johnson represents individuals and businesses in civil litigation and probate matters. He has both bench and jury trial experience and was selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers: Northern California Rising Stars list (2018) for his primary area of practice in Business Litigation.
- “Taking a Claim Through the Litigation Process From Start to Finish,” Annual PARMA Conference, Anaheim, California, February 10, 2015.
- "2017 Employment Law Update," Stanislaus County Bar Association, Modesto, CA, April 21, 2017.
- State Bar of California
- Eastern District of California
- Northern District of California
- Stanislaus County Bar Association
- Wray Ladine American Inn of Court
- Del Rio Country Club
- Volunteer Attorney Coach – Fred C. Beyer High School Mock Trial Team
- University of California School of Law, Davis, CA, J.D., 2013
- Dean’s Merit Scholar
- Moot Court Honors Board
- Moot Court Competitions Team
- Ranked Top-10 Overall Appellate Advocate in the Class of 2013
- Pro Bono Certificate Recipient
- California State University, Stanislaus, Bachelor of Arts, Social Sciences, 2009 (magna cum laude)
- Dean’s List (all semesters)