Ms. Chu is an associate in the land use department at Berliner Cohen. She represents private and public clients in a variety of land use and public law matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Chu was a judicial extern for the Honorable Paul S. Grewal, Magistrate Judge for the United States District Court for the Northern District of California. She also served as a law clerk for Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District and San Mateo County Counsel. Prior to law school, Ms. Chu worked in real estate development.
In addition to her work on land use and public law matters, Ms. Chu enjoys working with marginalized communities and engaging in environmental conservation work. She has practiced immigration removal defense law and continues to volunteer for various public interest and youth advocacy non-profits.
- Born in San Diego, CA
- Ms. Chu enjoys birding, mountaineering, and tennis
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- State Bar of California, Public Law, Environmental Law, and Real Property Sections
- Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Harvard University, A.B. in History, 2007