Ms. Shin is an associate in Berliner Cohen’s Employment Litigation Group. Her practice focuses on all aspects of labor and employment litigation, including wage and hour disputes, employment discrimination, ADA compliance, and wrongful termination claims in both individual and collective actions.
Prior to joining Berliner Cohen, Ms. Shin was an associate at a law firm in San Francisco practicing workers’ compensation and public safety law. She also gained trial experience at the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office where she represented the State in misdemeanor cases and in juvenile felony matters.
- Bay Area native
- Interests include reading and spending time with family
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Northern, Central and Eastern Districts of California
- State Bar of California Labor and Employment Law Section
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Silicon Valley
- Korean American Bar Association of Northern California
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Santa Clara School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Law Review Technical Editor
- Congressional Intern, Office of Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren
- Research Fellow, Panetta Institute for Public Policy
- San Jose State University, B.A. Philosophy, 2010