Mr. Prueitt is an associate attorney in Berliner Cohen’s Estate Planning Group. Mr. Prueitt counsels individuals and families on estate planning, estate administration, and probate administration matters, and develops comprehensive plans to address their business and personal needs. Mr. Prueitt’s practice is also focused on sophisticated wealth transfer strategies, including the preparation and implementation of tax efficient irrevocable trusts.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Prueitt worked at two estate planning firms in San Francisco, and served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Peter J. Busch and Andrew Y.S. Cheng in the Probate Department of the San Francisco County Superior Court.
- Interests include gardening, wilderness backpacking, playing guitar, and making craft beer
- State Bar of California
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California, Trusts and Estates Section
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- San Diego County Bar Association, Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law Section
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Golden Gate University School of Law, LL.M. in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law, with honors, 2015
- Golden Gate University School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Honors Lawyering Program
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., American Studies, 2010