Ms. Siple represents public entities and private developers, owners, investors and tenants in all facets of real estate transactions. Her real estate practice involves the structuring, negotiating, and documentation of a wide variety of real estate transactions including property sales, acquisitions, exchanges, space leasing and ground leasing.
- State Bar of California, 1979 – present
- State Bar of California, Member, Real Property Section
- Santa Clara County Bar Association, 1979 – present, Member, Real Property Section
- Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D., Finalist, University of Santa Clara Moot Court Competition; Semi-finalist, ABA National Regional Appellate Advocacy Competition, 1979
- University of Hawaii, B.A., with Distinction, 1976