Mr. Cheng’s practice at Berliner Cohen currently centers on representing individuals and businesses in civil litigation in state and federal courts.
Prior to joining Berliner Cohen in December 2014, Mr. Cheng was an associate at law firms in San Jose and Taiwan, where he focused his practice on commercial litigation, corporate matters, contract negotiation, and international compliance. In addition, Mr. Cheng has represented plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of cases including construction defects, wage and hour issues, as well as trusts and estate administration matters.
- Born in Chicago, Illinois and raised in Cupertino, California
- Interests include physical fitness and reading
- State Bar of California
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court, Northern, Eastern, Central, and Southern Districts of California
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D., 2006
- Hastings International and Comparative Law Journal, Managing Editor, 2005-2006
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., cum laude, 2002