Ms. Sepúlveda is a member of the Firm’s Estate Planning Group. She advises clients on estate planning issues and develops comprehensive plans to address their business and personal needs. In addition to preparation of living trusts, trust administration and handling of probate matters, Ms. Sepúlveda’s practice focuses on sophisticated wealth transfer strategies, including the preparation and implementation of tax efficient irrevocable trusts. As a fluent Spanish speaking attorney in the San Jose area, she enjoys serving her Spanish speaking clients in estate planning matters.
In 2016, Ms. Sepúlveda was recognized as a Northern California Super Lawyers “Rising Star” in Estate Planning & Probate.
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of California, Member, Trusts & Estates and Taxation Sections
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Silicon Valley Bar Association
- Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County, Member, Board of Directors
- Hispanic Foundation of Silicon Valley, Second Vice President, Board of Directors
- Fluent in Spanish
- Golden Gate University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, 2008
- Golden Gate University School of Law, J.D., 2006
- San Francisco State University, B.A., 2003