Mr. Scordelis represents clients in commercial real estate transactions. His practice focuses on the acquisition, disposition, leasing and development of commercial real property. He also represents clients in connection with various land use matters such as lot line adjustments and the resolution of complex title issues. Mr. Scordelis has been recognized by Thomson Reuters in its Super Lawyers publication as a “Rising Star” – a recognition given to no more than 2.5 percent of California attorneys.
- Representation of institutional landlord in connection with Class “A” office tower located in Silicon Valley.
- Representation of institutional landlord in connection with 1,500,000 square foot Class “A” office project located in major Los Angeles County market.
- Representation of institutional landlord in connection with regional shopping center located in San Francisco Bay Area.
- Represented the seller in disposition of 50,000+ square foot industrial building located in Alameda County.
- Represented the buyer in acquisition of 1031 exchange commercial property located in Marin County, including the preparation and negotiation of the purchase agreement and review and analysis of title and due diligence documents.
- Represented commercial property owner in successfully obtaining lot line adjustment in Santa Clara County in connection with contemplated development project.
- Represented client in acquisition of 1031 exchange commercial property located in San Joaquin County, including the preparation and negotiation of the purchase agreement and analysis of existing lease.
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of California, Member, Real Property Section
- Santa Clara County Bar Association, Member, Real Property Section
- NAIOP Silicon Valley Chapter, Member
- Urban Land Institute, Member
- JW House, Board of Directors
- Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Witkin Award in Real Estate Conveyancing
- Witkin Award in Negotiating
- Witkin and CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Sports Law
- High Tech Law Certificate, with honors
- High Tech Excellence Award
- Real Estate Law Society, Vice President
- Judicial intern for the Honorable James L. Stoelker in the Santa Clara County Superior Court located in Palo Alto
- Santa Clara University, B.A., History, 2009
- Phi Alpha Theta (National Honor Society for History)
- Eta Sigma Phi (National Honor Society for Classics)
- Bellarmine College Preparatory