Mr. Boone is an associate in Berliner Cohen’s Estate Planning Group. Mr. Boone counsels individuals and families on estate planning, estate administration, and probate administration.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Boone served as Vice President of Legal Services for Crescendo Interactive, a renowned leader in the field of charitable planning. While at Crescendo, he assisted nonprofit fundraisers, financial advisors, and attorneys in creating advanced estate and charitable plans. Mr. Boone also served as an associate attorney for the Law Offices of Frederick W. Smith, Jr. where he focused on estate planning, estate administration, and business transactions.
- Born and raised in Modesto, California
- Interests include traveling, baseball, movies, and reading
- Active in his church
- State Bar of California
- Stanislaus County Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Stanislaus County
- Liberty University, J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 2012
- California State University Stanislaus, B.S. Business Administration, Summa Cum Laude, 2008