Over the course of the year, we do the research, we monitor the court decisions, we analyze the new laws, and then we educate employers. The legislature and the courts had a robust year in 2021, instituting new rules and regulations regarding COVID-19, vaccine mandates and the workplace, in addition to legislating business as usual.
This complimentary webinar will cover the following critical information for California employers:
- COVID: Where Are Employers Now?
- Vaccination Mandates – What Exemptions Apply
- Current Leave Laws: California Family Rights Act (CFRA) and COVID
- Minimum Wage Increases
- Updates to Managing Meal and Rest Periods
- Changes to Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA)
- Overtime Rate Changes
- Hiring Remote Workers
- Changes to AB5 and hiring Independent Contractors Update
- Business Policies Employers Need
- Employer Victories!
Join our skilled and diverse Labor & Employment attorneys in partnership, in partnership with EPIC Brokers, for our yearly discussion of the new laws affecting employers:
January 11, 2022
9:00am - 11:00am - Presentation
11:00am - Live Q&A
Two hours HRCI credits available. Complimentary webinar. Reservations required to receive Zoom details.
For questions, e-mail email@example.com or call 408.286.5800 and ask for Heather Joubert.