We do the research, we monitor the court decisions, we analyze the new laws, and then we educate employers. The legislature and the courts had a robust year in 2020, instituting new rules
and regulations regarding COVID-19 and the workplace, in addition to legislating business as usual.
This complimentary webinar will cover the following critical information for California employers:
- Worker Classification: Employee vs. Contractor and how recent legislation affects the determination (AB 2257)
- COVID-19 Laws: The Cares Act, Local Sick Leave Laws, Work at Home Accommodations, COVID-related workers compensation rights (AB 685), stricter health and safety requirements (SB 1159) and more.
- Privacy and Pay Data Updates for January 2021
- Amendments to California Family Rights Act Affecting Employers of 5 or More
- Supplemental Paid Sick Leave (AB 1867)
- Harassment Training Requirements Updated (AB 1825)
- New laws on human resources mandated reporter requirements (AB 1963), working conditions for agricultural workers (AB 1066), work place accommodations under COVID and more.
- Current Minimum Wage Analysis by City
Join our skilled and diverse Labor & Employment attorneys in partnership with EPIC Brokers for our yearly discussion of the new laws affecting employers:
January 13, 2021
9:30am - 10:15am - Carl Pilger, EPIC Brokers
10:15am - 11:30am - Labor & Employment Attorneys, Berliner Cohen, LLP
11:30am - 12:00pm - Q&A