Businesses bringing employees back to work, teleworking or on-location, have many questions and concerns.
Berliner Cohen, LLP Partner Susan Bishop and the Santa Clara County Employer Advisory Council have partnered to offer this complimentary webinar to answer your business's most common issues and pitfalls when transitioning employees, such as the following:
- Should we take temperatures of employees?
- What if an employee refuses to wear a mask because of a disability?
- How do we track meal breaks when an employee is teleworking?
- May an employer reduce an employee’s pay when they return to the office?
- Are part-time schedules permitted?
- When does the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) apply?
- These questions and more will be answered during this brand new presentation.