Berliner Cohen’s hospitality litigation practice is structured to provide practical advice and counseling on a variety of issues facing businesses within the hospitality industry. Our attorneys, including litigators in corporate, tax, employment and labor, real estate, land use, environmental, and white collar criminal defense, understand the challenges unique to hospitality-related businesses and their owners and operators.
As a result of our relationships within and knowledge of the industry, our successful litigation attorneys are equipped to offer practical solutions to our hospitality clients.
Our knowledge comes from an involvement in numerous major hospitality litigation matters, including development and construction of hotels, environmental, zoning and land use issues, construction contracts, management and operating agreements, employment matters, financing, and leasing.
Berliner Cohen works with California Restaurant Association and California Hotel and Lodging to provide legal support to its members as well as assist in tracking legislation that affects the hospitality industry.
- Represented Suntrips in complicated litigation and related recoveries from Rich Air Charter Company
- Represented a REIT in a renovations litigation of a mixed use project consisting of 1,200 residential units, 650,000 square feet of retail space and a 250-room hotel
- Represented a San Jose restaurant in partnership dissolution issues
- Successfully represented numerous hotels, restaurants and entertainment venues in litigation and class actions.
- Assisted in preparation of licensing and franchise agreements.
- Successfully represented restauranter in nuisance dispute with City.
For more information, please contact Christine H. Long at email@example.com.