As an Associate with Berliner’s Corporate group, Mr. Quiles advises businesses and individual clients on a variety of business matters including entity formation and dissolution, mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts (such as licensing), and asset acquisition.
Prior to joining Berliner Cohen, Mr. Quiles worked in-house at a technology company reviewing commercial contracts such as service agreements and non-disclosures. In addition, Mr. Quiles has experience advising startup clients on business issues, which include entity formation and LLC member agreements, as part of Santa Clara University’s Entrepreneurs’ Law Clinic. Mr. Quiles has also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Cynthia A. Sevely of the Santa Clara County Superior Court.
· Born in San Francisco, California
· Interests include domestic and international travel, San Francisco 49ers, Theater, and Esports
· State Bar of California
Activities / Memberships
· California Lawyer’s Association
· Santa Clara County Bar Association
· Esports Bar Association
· Santa Clara University Journal of International Law Vol. 17, Senior Articles Editor
· Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D, 2019
· Santa Clara University, Master of Business Administration, 2019
· University of the Pacific, B.S. Applied Economics, 2014