Christine H. Long, Partner, is teaming up with the California Restaurant Association to offer a complimentary webinar.
PERTINENT LABOR AND BANKRUPTCY QUESTIONS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES AS THE ECONOMY REOPENS
THURSDAY, JUNE 4, 2020 - 11:00AM - 12:00PM PST
The webinar will address the essential labor and employment issues facing restaurant operations, plus how to avoid or work through bankruptcy. The webinar structure will include current labor laws under COVID19 followed by bankruptcy law, plus time for questions.
Program will include:
• Where we are right now
• Suppliers will not deliver without payment
• Lease violation, termination and evictions
• Governmental assistance
• Community support efforts
• Negotiation, out of court, stat court and federal bankruptcy options
• Strategies to avoid a filing
• What a filing can do and what it cannot