Christine Long, Partner, of Berliner Cohen, LLP is partnering with the California Restaurant Association to host a
Complimentary Webinar, "Opening Back Up: What Restaurant Employers Need to Know."
Wednesday, May 13, 2020 11:00 AM - 12:00 Noon PST
As restaurants prepare for reopening, it is important to know how keep your establishment, employees and customers safe. This webinar will cover how to:
- Implement company policies to protect employees
- Deal with employee complaints of “unsafe” working environment due to COVID situation
- Handle requests for remote work when the company doesn’t typically allow remote work
- Handle leave requests and what is covered and what is not covered under State, Federal and Local Sick Leave policies
- Foster a positive work culture – at a social distance
- And more.