What employers do in practice often varies what they put in writing. California has very specific requirements about what information must be disclosed to employees via the employee handbook, and recent changes to California law require that these handbooks be updated. This webinar will cover the following topics:
- California Family Rights Act (CFRA) eligibility changes, notice requirements and posting requirements.
- Meal and Rest Breaks, what disclosures are required and how to calculate penalties.
- Overtime calculations and notices required in the handbook.
- Arbitration Agreements – what you can and can’t do in 2022.
- Separation Agreements – what you have to remove immediately.
- Relevant court cases from 2021 impacting all employers and cases to watch on the horizon as it relates to employment practices.
Join Berliner Cohen LLP Partner Christine H. Long and the California Restaurant Association for this complimentary webinar.
January 12, 2022
10:00am - 10:30am - Presentation
Complimentary webinar. Reservations required to receive Zoom details. For questions, e-mail email@example.com or call 408.286.5800 and ask for Heather Joubert.