We are proud to announce that twelve Berliner Cohen, LLP attorneys have been recognized by Thomson Reuters’ 2020 Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars programs. Super Lawyers rates and recognizes outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Only five percent of attorneys are awarded the distinction of Super Lawyer, and two and a half percent of attorneys under 40 are nominated as Rising Stars.
Berliner Cohen's 2020 Northern California Super Lawyers:
- James P. Cashman, Estate Planning & Probate
- Andrew L. Faber, Land Use/Zoning
- Samuel L. Farb, Real Estate
- Harry A. Lopez, Real Estate
- Thomas P. Murphy, Appellate
- Frank R. Ubhaus, White Collar Criminal Defense
- Aaron M. Valenti, Tax
- Jonathan D. Wolf, Estate & Trust Litigation
Berliner Cohen’s 2020 Northern California Rising Stars:
- Lindsay Hover, Business Litigation
- Benjamin Johnson, Business Litigation
- Ghazaleh Modarresi, Employment Litigation: Defense
- Stephen Scordelis, Real Estate
Berliner Cohen, LLP, is a highly-respected Northern California full-service business law firm. Berliner Cohen’s diverse business practices help guide business of all sizes through the challenges of owning, operating and succeeding in California. We seek to provide sound business advice from incorporation, to ongoing day to day management, whether your needs involve advising on corporate structure, employment advice and counsel, or leasing and real estate development. As your business grows, our award-winning tax and estate planning attorneys will guide you in protecting your assets, your wealth and planning for future generations.